TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your contract is with Three Islands NZ Limited, registered in New Zealand under Company No. 14451348. Below is the general terms and conditions of your contract with Three Islands NZ Ltd. You will be emailed the terms and conditions with your proposed itinerary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All prices indicated are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Where possible an amount may be indicated in your home currency. Due to foreign exchange rates changing we strongly recommend that you check your banks exchange rate before making a payment. Three Islands NZ Ltd can only confirm quotes based in New Zealand Dollars and this is what you will need to pay to complete your booking. All of the services you are paying for are shown on the itinerary outlined within this document. Where an activity or service is not able to be booked for you, you will not be charged for that service.
2) Once you are comfortable for us to propose an itinerary we will send you an invoice for the work we will do in creating the personalised itinerary. This will be between $100 and $250 New Zealand dollars depending on the details of the trip. If you decide to utilise our full service this money will be taken off your total.
3) Once you are happy with the travel details you need to approve the itinerary. To approve the itinerary (contract), return the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an invoice for 25 percent of the total booking price (this is a non-refundable deposit). This is payable within 7 days of receiving the deposit invoice. Full payment (the remainder) is due within 60 days of your arrival in New Zealand (or 60 days prior to the use of a service we provide). For further explanation please visit http://www.threeislandsnz.com/how-it-works.
4) If a booking is made less than 60 days before tour commencement, then payment is required in full at the time of confirming your booking. We will send you an invoice which will need to be paid within 5 days. All prices are quoted in NZ dollars unless otherwise specified. Prices include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax at 15%.
Payments can be processed through our recommended international transfers provider Audere Transfers. You can register with them as a personal client via the flowing link http://www.auderetransfers.com/register. If you are sending funds from a corporate bank account, please sign up for a ‘Business account’. We recommend their services as the exchange rates they offer are far better than PayPal or a bank transfer and they don’t charge additional remittance fees.
Account Name: Three Islands NZ Limited
Account number: 06-0229-0837714-00
SWIFT code: ANZBNZ22 (also known as a Bank Identifier Number or BIC)
Please be sure to make your payments in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) as quoted.
Cancellation of Booking
5) It is recommended that you take out travel insurance covering cancellation. In the event of a cancellation 30 to 60 days prior to tour commencement, we will refund 50% of the package price. In the event of a cancellation 29 days or less prior to tour commencement, there will be no refund. This cancelation policy is subject to change during peak season and special events, in this case you will be notified prior to confirmation of booking.
Changes or Cancellation by Us
6) Before you enter into a contract with us, we reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services or prices described in our itinerary or on our website. It is highly unlikely we will have to make any changes to your holiday and any changes will usually be very minor. If a major change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change or cancellation occurs you will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements or cancelling your holiday. We will refund all payments made directly to us in respect of payments made to us. We will not refund any personal expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, such as your flights (international or national) and any other payments or bookings you have made that are outside the services provided for in this contract (insurances, equipment purchases, visas, vaccinations etc). Where a major change or cancellation arises from circumstances that are out of our control, we will endeavour to refund all sums as yet unpaid by us to our suppliers, however it is your responsibility to claim the remainder of any irrecoverable payments and charges from your travel insurers.
7) The information provided or indicated by Three Islands NZ on things like climate, clothing, baggage, travel, accommodation, special equipment etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Three Islands NZ.
8) Accommodation is usually in twin or double rooms unless stated otherwise. Where a single room is requested, we will try to accommodate this but a single supplement will often apply – we will, of course, inform you of this at the time of booking. When making a booking you accept that this additional supplement may apply and, where appropriate, you will be advised and invoiced for the relevant amount.
Personal Travel Insurance
9) We highly recommend that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate. We strongly recommend that you take out an insurance policy at the same time as booking. All luggage and personal equipment are, at all times, at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage to your luggage and/or personal equipment. We therefore recommend that your insurance policy includes cover for baggage and personal items. Contact us if you would like a New Zealand based company to insure you during your stay.
10) If you are unsure about you will require a visa to travel to New Zealand a list of “visa free” countries can be found at: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/general-information/visa-waiver-countries
11) Three Islands NZ is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. We follow strict procedures on how your personal information is stored and used, and who sees it. We may collect personal details, such as your name, contact details (including your email address) when you use our website to send us an enquiry. We will use that information to respond to your message, to help us get you the information or services you have requested and for our internal records. Periodically we may send you information which we think might be of interest to you such as special offers or other news for example. We will never sell your email, telephone or address details on to any third party. We will only disclose information to a third party where it is mandatory in order for you to travel abroad for example as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination.
13) We use a web analytics tool to analyse things like site usage, how our users arrive at our site and the pages they visit. For more information see
Links to other sites
14) Our website may contain links to other websites of interest or social media buttons such as Instagram and Facebook over which we have no control. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside Three Islands NZ. These sites may well be collecting information about your activity on the internet, including on our site. If you are concerned about this you should check the respective policies of each to see exactly how they use your information and to find out how to opt out or delete it.